KCR says he's unstopable and No one can stop him !

KCR says No one can stop him !
The victory in Warangal by poll elections has given KCR new lease of life. He is happy as the elections proved his mettle. A thumping win has given him new energy and he says no one in Telangana can stop him from achieving all-round development of the state before 2019 general elections. 

During the press meet, KCR said, "This is something special for me. The victory is special as it came on a positive note. The mandate is for Telangana government, TRS and myself. 

Opppositon parties and Andhra medial talked about anti incumbency and negative vote for TRS government, which was completely wrong. This victory is not just a victory. The number of votes TRS has got has pulled the opposition down. Everyone lost deposit. This clearly showed that we own the muscle. 

I spent last 17 months in planning lots of schemes for the development of Telangana. The planning phase is completed. Now I need to implement. No one can stop me. No one can even be my speed breaker. You all are going to see the speed of KCR. I will soon supervise all the development programmes."
Previous
Next Post »

Information Security Magazine

Latest Cyber Hacking News